Monday, February 28, 2011

Well, that was interesting

Well, that was interesting to say the least. After we checked in at the Victory hotel things went south from there. First the room (even though it was a suite) was VERY small. There was nowhere to put your clothes, you had to leave them all in the suit case. There wasn't even enough room in the room for all 3 large suite cases. Then, there was no internet, OK there was Internet, just not for me. I couldn't hook up with my laptop, which was not THAT big of a deal but I did have plans on updating the blogs. The funny thing was that I couldn't even get my email from the computer that was in the room that the hotel supplied either. I complained about it several times and all they said was everything was blocked. So I went to the hotel business center and paid 20 yuan to use theirs for 1/2 hour. I could do whatever I needed to do on that one though. Huh? I think the hotel for whatever reason had everything blocked in my room. So after 2 days of this I had enough and moved the White Swan hotel. And MAN do I feel much better!!!



Malani is found in an emergency room bathroom.  This is the entrance of the emergency room.

Anyone want a massage?
These two play together pretty well,


More tomorrow

3 comments:

JShannon said...

I was just thinking about you Julie! I know there are certain rooms/suites that are better then others at the Victory... I had to request a certain floor, certain rooms because I had heard that. We had a big suite (two rooms) but I have heard of those same problems - that is to bad! I am thinking of staying at the Holiday Inn possibly. Love the massage parlor, did you get one, lol? Hope your girls are doing well! I so can't wait to travel... Hope you are hanging in there... is the Italian place still open? I loved the brushetta there!

Christian said...

That's too bad about the room. I had heard they were bigger at the Victory and that people complained about how small at the White Swan. I'm glad you got moved I'm sure it was a pain but now we can see updates :)

Alexis said...

The girls are so cute together! trina