Monday, February 21, 2011

~ We Have Her ~

We didn't go to the Civil affairs office to get her. We actually went above a bank at a place that you go to get married. We saw lots of people getting married. S he seemed really sad and I was told that she was taken from her foster family on Friday. Here she is at the place where we got her. Her and Malia just sat and colored while I did all the paper work.





After we got back to the room, we made noodles (she IS the master at noodles!)






The girls had a lot of fun bopping each other on the head with balloons. Malani has an evil laugh that tells you that she knows what she is doing. lol. She seems very happy so far and is all smiley and giggly for now. She is VERY curious about everything. She does play a little rough though. She is a chunk and a half I tell ya, S.O.L.I.D.  This girl is solid!! I weighed her and it says she weighs 45 lbs. Poor Malai weighs only 30 pounds so I can just see whats going to happen here. lol.

Here she is playing cards with my mother.  She thinks she is winning and jumping up and down,  She is very proud of herself. 




7 comments:

rvmamaw said...

She's Beautiful!!!!

Sandy said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

day by day said...

Yay, Julie!! Congratulations!!! Malani is so beautiful! It seems like all is going well! Malia is a tiny peanut like Sophie, so that is what you are used to. Ella is the opposite and very solid, too. You will have complete opposite sizes like me. lol!

Enjoy this time with your girls!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is just beautiful...what a gorgeous smile! Looks like she is going to be a bundle of joy and energy!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you family!

Sheri said...

Hi, Julie,
I am so thrilled everything is going so smoothly. Both of your daughters are just lovely. :) It is such a blessing to see them together.

Sheri in Galveston

Dan Jr. said...

Awesome. I'm happy for you. Can't wait to meet Malani and see Malia again.